10.17.2010

Sushi...Yum

Well, it has definitely been awhile since my last up date and much has happened. This summer has been busy and I actually accomplished many of my goals on my list (without even realizing it).

First was learning to make sushi - this was my personal favorite. I am not into all that fancy sushi with raw fish, but who doesn't love a California Roll? Jen was visiting from Seattle and decided to come help teach me. Her former neighbor Sondra came over as well. I don' think I have ever eaten that much food in one night.



Here is the end result of homemade sushi, wontons, fried rice and edamame


The fun stuff found at the Asian Supermarket


Listening to Jen explaining how to roll the sushi


YUM! Wontons! I forgot they were hot right after being fried.

As you can tell, this was not the healthiest meal but it was still delicious.





1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/17/2010

    wooohooo!!! glad to see you back in the blogging world :)

    oh, and may i say that i'm moving back to MN in february ... watch out world here i come!

    ReplyDelete