10.17.2010

SUV anyone...

I was FINALLY able to do it! I bought a new car - not just a car - but an SUV! I was so excited and scared. This was probably one of the biggest purchases I have ever made and you would be proud to know that I did it without my parents.

Once the Neon's air conditioning went out for the fourth time, something had to happen. When we brought it to the dealership to trade in we had to go for a test drive. I totally talked up the Neon and what a great car it had been. Nevermind the fact the AC didn't work, the sunroof was broke, the car had fender bender dents in it and the tires were totally bald...they still traded it. haha. Suckers. I upgraded to a Chevy Equinox! It has black leather seats (heated!), sunroof, black exterior and it just looks sexy! Check it out.


they gave me the keys!


pretty


Jeff said I have to watch out for curbs because I have rims now!


My new SUV!



No comments:

Post a Comment