5.04.2010

New Addition to the 100 List

I have added a few additional items to my list over the past week. One of which will be completed by THIS FRIDAY! I am pretty pumped about it too!

#80 See Taylor Swift in Concert

Jeff got us tickets to see Taylor Swift at the XCEL Center this Friday night for my birthday! If you know Jeff at all, you know that he loves to torment me and usually makes me wait until my actual birthday to get my presents. It was a complete shock when he actually jumped the gun and told me two weeks in advance. Although he may get ridiculed for attending the 13 year old girly scream fest – I told him to throw on his cowboy hat and tight jeans and enjoy the experience.

Jeff did purchase the tickets from Craigslist so we will find out if the tickets are legit once we get to the concert. As Jeff said, if they are duplicate tickets, we just have to make sure we get there before the other people with the same tickets get there!

Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment