8.02.2011

holy bachelorette


Don't worry, no spoiler alerts here. I just wanted to inform all of you, that for the first time EVER I have missed an entire season of The Bachelorette. This may seem minuscule to many, but for me, this is a huge accomplishment! My Monday night was no longer filled with 2 hours of uninterrupted obsessions of whether or not this was going to be the most dramatic rose ceremony ever!

I was not a fan of Ashely and actually couldn't stand watching her on The Bachelor. When I found out that she was the new Bachelorette, I decided to boycott. My friends didn't believe that I could go the entire time without watching so it became somewhat of a challenge for me. And you know what? I didn't miss it at all!

So I plead to ABC: Please choose a less annoying Bachelorette next time and maybe I'll decide to watch again. Otherwise, my Monday nights will be spent watching re-runs of How I Met Your Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment