7.27.2011

stillwater + cheese curds

What a great combination! My friend Jen and I decided to take a trip to Stillwater this past weekend. I've never been there before but we wanted to go antiquing. There happened to be Lumberjack days going on this weekend as well! So not only did I get to shop, I also got cheese curds at the fair. I know what you are thinking...."Why is the world would you eat that fatty stuff?" Well if you know me at all, you know my love for cheese - and cheese curds is probably my favorite thing in the world next to wine and Lily. So screw you, I have cheese curds once every 8 years and I decided to indulge. But besides the cheese curds, Stillwater was such a great little town! It was so cute and quaint, I can't wait to go back.




I really liked this, I have no idea why I didn't buy it!


Eww

Looks way better on Jen

Yes please!



I injured my toe while we were shopping - stupid metal rack.

Cheese curds and mini donuts!

"Jen look! A floating car!"

No comments:

Post a Comment