8.03.2011

49. Learn how to curl my hair with my GHD flat iron

You thought I forgot about my list? Well, to be honest, I sort of did. But I am trying to hop back on the band wagon and get it going again. For those of you who have a ghd iron, you know what an amazing and beautiful thing it is. I have had mine for over 4 years. Not only will it straighten your hair, but it also makes beautiful waves! The only problem....it took me over 4 years to figure out how to do it correctly.

Now, I didn't sit in my bathroom for 1,460 days attempting to curl my hair. But on the day that I mastered it, I would say that I was in there for about 4 hours. This consisted of watching multiple YouTube tutorials on curling your hair with a ghd and trying to replicate their easy directions (NOT)! But nonetheless, here was the result (excuse the bad self portrait):

No comments:

Post a Comment