7.11.2011

garden galore

The past month has been so warm we have had our air conditioning running overtime. I personally think I'm going through early menopause, but according to my "older" friends this isn't really possible. I used to always be the cold girl (wearing my fleece North Face jacket at the cabin) but this year I'm pretty much dressing like a slut because I'm so warm. Ok, enough with the rampage....

because of the warm weather, we have had lots of rain. This has really been great for my salsa garden. I have tons of tomatoes coming in and even a few peppers!! Jeff is foaming at the mouth everytime he sees another tomato coming in....I think he is ready for salsa season. Check out the before pics and the most recent pictures!

Look how big they got! 

 I already have 4 red peppers coming in!



My basil is huge! 



No comments:

Post a Comment