2.18.2011

new obsession - Bobbi Brown

While I was younger, I used to watch both my mom and sister apply their makeup every morning. I'm sure I learned the basics to get me through the middle school and high school years. But after college and a couple years of working for a major company wihin the beauty industry -  it was time for an fresher look!

Thanks to my fashion guru Amanda Engelman, she suggested I check out Bobbi Brown. This was one of the best things she could have suggested. I sat with Nichole, (my new best friend), for almost an hour. She told me how to actually apply all the makeup items I was looking at, certain techniques and free samples! Check out below my new favorite items:

For those ladies that have dark circles like I do - try Corrector followed by the Creamy Concealer Kit. But before you even attempt to cover those bad boys up, you MUST use an eye cream. I love the EXTRA Eye Repair Cream. It helps target fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles etc.

I had never been able to find a lid primer that wouldn't wear off by the end of the day - until now. I use the Long-Wear Eyeshadow Cream in Shore. 


Lets talk eyeliner. Not just any eyeliner, but Bobbi's Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner. This can be a little tricky to apply at first, but with a little practice you will be so happy with the end result! 

Last but not least, this next product will make you feel like you are sitting on the beach in the comfort of your own home. Beach Body Oil is a "unique, moisturizing body oil that gives skin that sultry sheen as it scents with beach fragrance." The best part is that is absorbs into your skin and doesn't feel greasy!



No comments:

Post a Comment